Villa Magdalena offers a total of 6 bedrooms. In the main house there are four large bedrooms, a big open family kitchen to the dining room and living room with an open fireplace. The library is connected to the typical spanish patio with organic herbs.
We have chosen natural and living materials for the house and we only use organic products for cleaning. You can safely enjoy our park as we only use organic products when needed. Even though the house is over 300 years old and considered “Casa Rustica” we have installed underfloor heating with high standard windows. Villa Magdalena is warm and comfortable during the coldest days of winter in Ronda.
Furthermore an amazing saltwater pool with panoramic views.
The Guest house is on two floors with a kitchen and two bathrooms and its own private saltwater pool and BBQ area. .
Villa Magdalena has its own work out area, a large yoga zone with panoramic views and a private Padel court.
The garden is full of beautiful palm trees, flowers and a wide selection of organic fruit trees (apples, oranges, limes, grapes, figs, pomegranates), and we grow our own organic vegetables.
- Large family kitchen in the main house and smaller kitchen in the guest house
- Wifi (selected areas)
- Two saltwater pools
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Large terraces with lounge furniture
- Padel court
- Yoga area
- Helipad & Heli service (fees apply)
- Laundry and ironing service (fees applied)
- Massage, Yoga instructor, Personal trainer, Babysitting / Child services, Daily Maid Services, Private chef services, Shuttle services (fees applied)
Villa Magdalena, Polígono 8 Parcela 298, Vizcondesa 29400 Ronda (Malaga)
GPS Coordinates: 36.778644, -5.187670